IRMA OSS is an open-source platform designed to help identify and analyze malicious files.
However, today's defense is not only about learning about a file, but it is also getting a fine overview of the incident you dealt with: where / when a malicious file has been seen, who submitted a hash, where a hash has been noticed, which anti-virus detects it, ...
An important value with IRMA comes from you keep control over where goes / who gets your data. Once you install IRMA on your network, your data stays on your network.
Each submitted files is analyzed in various ways. For now, we focus our efforts on multiple anti-virus engines, but we are working on other "probes" (feel free to submit your own).
The version v2.4.14 of IRMA Open-source is now available!
- Fixes dependency broken url for PEiD
The version v2.4.13 of IRMA Open-source is now available!
- Fixes security issues found by github
The version v2.4.12 of IRMA Open-source is now available!
- Change APIv2 files upload mechanism
- Enable custom logo
- Update dependencies
- Multiple fixes
The version v2.2.2 of IRMA Open-source is now available!
- Breaking change: automated install now uses a submodule tool called irma-ansible
- Added /scans/quick API endpoint to scan one file in one call
- ZipBomb protection
- Analysis progress is blue while scan is underway
- Added a timeline of scans in file detailled results page
- Split Ansible/Vagrant configurations